Everyone needs Coaching at some point in their lives; I have Coaching myself as I strongly believe in this and I value it enormously.
Specialising in Leadership, Performance and Entrepreneurial Coaching, I typically work with: –
- Individual Leaders;
- Entrepreneurs; and
The day you plant the seed, is NOT the day that you pick the fruit! Coaching takes time.
My ideal clients have Drive, Passion, Commitment and know where they are heading and they invested in getting slicker and smarter at the way they do things. They: –
- Live their Vision
- Achieve more success, productivity and increase bottom-line profits
- Experience more ease, success, accomplishment, self-actualisation, progress, meaning, purpose, contribution, focus, abundance, security, support, happiness and well-being.
- Take pleasure and satisfaction in making a bigger difference to Clients and reaching more customers
- Be Master of their Own Time (rather than time being master of theirs)
- Enjoy being more strategic and focused
- Feel confident, energised, motivated, inspired, relieved and in control
- Reach Financial Freedom
- Enjoy more time off with family and loved ones
- Dedicate more time for Health, Fitness, Holidays and Hobbies.
- Have Fun!
Are you an Ideal Client? If so, I would love to hear from you! I will help you to achieve any, or all of these things – in your own unique way.
Short Term Coaching:
Business Coaching, Entrepreneurial Coaching or Performance Coaching. We start by taking a “Helicopter View” of your whole life and everything that is happening around you right now. You decide which of these you would most like to work on in your Coaching Sessions and prioritise them. You may wonder why I do this with Business, Entrepreneurial and Performance Coaching? To empower you to unlock all of your talents to achieve your Vision / Goals and to fully appreciate your values, constraints, an whatever else is happening for you.
After this initial session, if you are happy to progress, I allocate time with you to work on your goals, challenging you if necessary on how motivated and committed you are to them!
If you decide to change your Goals as you progress that is up to you – the coaching sessions are YOUR time to choose how to get the most out of your sessions. You could start with a series of six sessions, if that is what you choose, and Coaching can continue after that if you wish.
Longer Term Coaching:
We explore your Vision, what that ultimately means for you, what has worked so far, Self-Limiting Beliefs that are holding you back, who else can help you and we plan how you will get there through inspiring Goals, Milestones, Strategies, Projects and Actions.
So, how does that sound? Would you like to try a Complimentary Session?