The Communication Code Group Coaching Programme
Empowering you to find your best way to communicate with others in a genuine way that builds confidence and minimises stress and conflict.
Next Group Starts on Tuesday 21 June 2022
“After my first session with Korinne I identified what my key message is and where I want my business to go. She has a natural ability to connect with you and asks the right questions to find out what you are hoping to achieve. Her coaching skills are brilliant and I highly recommend her. Thanks, Korinne, you have really made a difference in my life!” Ali Monjack – 4TheNow Media Nov 21
“Brilliant! Balance of content / talking / listening and interaction. Very helpful with personal scenarios and how to think differently about addressing them”. L.B. Nov 21
In today’s world we have so many different ways to communicate with each other don’t we and basic communication has become fraught with misunderstandings and potential conflicts.
This is partly because of our perceptions and expectations of others and how we believe they should communicate with us but is is more complex than that.
The Communication Code is all about empowering you to find your best and most genuine way to communicate with others in such a way that it builds confidence and minimises stress and conflict.
We will reset your Personal communication style for more authentic and successful outcomes across all platforms.
- Learn how you can communicate in a genuine way that builds trust and rapport with others
- Elevate your personal effectiveness, power and influence.
- Gain a portfolio of top tips, tools and techniques that will serve you well in any situation
- Live your most authentic and best life to step into the success you deserve.
- Enjoy a life with less stress and conflict when you know how to communicate effectively in different situations and across different platforms.
- Motivate others when you know how to communicate clearly in your own unique way.
- Discover a new-found self-confidence that empowers you and inspires those around you.
- Learn how to say “No” and feel good about it!