- Many of us want success
- We want to be successful in life
- We want to be successful in love
- Or we just simply want to feel successful
And there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that, as striving for success can give us the ‘get up and go’, the motivation to keep going and better ourselves.
However, the downside can be that we lose sight of what we have achieved and, as we get drawn into everyday life, we sometimes forget about the components that bring us success.
So, ask yourself these three questions …
1.What does Success mean to you?
- What does success actually look like to you?
- What are you really aiming for?
- How will you know when you have it?
- What would you do once you get there?
2.Look at how far you have come and how successful you already are?
- What might you have not been consciously aware of in terms of how far you have come?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being high), where are you right now?
You will remember that in the A to Z of success, C is for Commitment and last week’s thought for the week was about Confidence.
There are other C’s though that are key to success for all business owners and leaders; Courage, Creativity, Curiosity and Compassion. So, the Six C’s are: –
Now, on a scale of 1 to 10 on each of the Six C’s where are you now and for each one, ask yourself: –
- What needs to happen for you to be at a 10 on that particular C?
- What will be different in your whole life when you are at a 10 with that?
- How will you know when you are there?
I hope you have enjoyed this “Thought for the Week”!
And if you haven’t already, remember that I would love to help you to explore your aspirations and create a roadmap to success with you.
You can book your Free Clarity Session and there is absolutely no obligation and we can meet via Zoom or Skype.
Have a great weekend and very best wishes for your success!
FREE GIFT: Female Business Owners: Download my “5 Ways to Connect and Have Impact Right Now”